Tuesday, July 20, 2010

St. Lucia - Day 4

One word: ZIPLINING!!!!!!



All geared up and ready to go! I know, I know, the hairnets are adorable. It was to keep our hair from getting caught in the pulleys, so we gratefully accepted them.



Walking up to one of the platforms.




You can barely see Len, but at least it's a good shot of the scenery.


Bamboo



Len did much better than me with the camera. He even got a couple of videos. First you'll hear a loud 'whirring' noise and then you'll see me come in. It was really scary at first, but once my nerves settled it was a lot of fun!







About half way through the course. There were 11 lines and 19 different platforms I think. Tromping through the rainforest to get from one platform to the next was HARD WORK!



Stop off after ziplining. Supposedly there is a woman lying down and some sort of lion and sea creature you can see in the rocks. It was lost on me.



Look how different this sheep looks!! I've heard of ba-ba black sheep, but black and brown! That's just crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment