Monday, March 1, 2010

San Francisco

I have been lucky enough to get put on an audit that has required me to travel to Napa for a hotel audit for the past few years. This year, I decided if I was lucky enough to get to go again that someone just had to come with me. It turned out that Mom and Shonnah just happened to be available the weekend before, so off we went!

We spent the first night in San Francisco near Fisherman's Wharf. So we got up first thing Saturday morning and went to see as much of Fisherman's Wharf as we could get in. 'Speed touring' if you will....

Trying to get a shot of the skyline.

Fisherman's Wharf

Crossing the Golden Gate. Napa here we come!




Where the sea otters come to play...



You can see Alcatraz in the back ground.




Alcatraz







On the pier

































No comments:

Post a Comment